Having a few blogs and writing a few articles on a daily basis might burn you out, or rather blogg YOU out! Apparently, it is normal state (nah! why???) and every blogger, even a professional blogger can one day reach this point.
Therefore I gathered few tips from the web, so if this unfortunate day comes, just get back to this list:
- Plan ahead- it’s good to have an editorial diary, where you write all interesting ideas, which come up to your mind.
- Don’t limit myself in writing about one specific, niche topic
- Keep your eyes open- read and spend lots of time on other people’s blogs
- Everything around you is content- if you see interesting leaflet with some relevant and valuable information- write about it! It’s like being a photographer- he always have camera ready to shot. Again- keep a pen and the dairy with you just to be ready to fire;)
- If you have nothing to write about anymore, then write about something else- it pretty handy when you have a few different blogs and you write about different subject
- If you feel completely blogged out, Create Guest Posts and accept just the best of them!