When Google Caffeine infrastructure finally arrives (it’s live on few Google Data Centers whilst writing), commenting on blogs, forums and social bookmarking sites with high page rank, will have a stronger influence on your visibility in SERP as well your website Page Rank.
Recently, I created an automotive blog, which in a 1,5 months reached my goal- the PR raised from PR0 to PR3 . I knew that the Caffeine is not live yet, but wanted to try my own strategy towards that goal.
I am sure it will work for you as well, so here you have the tips:
- Post every day,
- Leave comments in blogs that do not use nofollow
- Submit blog URL to “dofollow” search engines
- Created Twitter account with the same name
- Every time when create a post, also tweet about it
- On Twitter, follow all possible users with the same interests
And voila!! From PR0 to PR3 -simple as that! 🙂
Now, as this is a brand new website, I need to do something similar… However, as I am currently working full time, it might be quite challenging to do the same in such a short period of time (excuses, excuses, excuses ;), will do my best though. Watch me!
Ready! Steady! Go!